Photograph: Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images (via 24 hours in pictures | News | guardian.co.uk)
Myself and junkboxbybex have have the solution to all world crime, all criminals will be offered jelly babies if they turn themselves into police.
graham norton during Eurovision 2013: the best of
- graham: if two girls kissing offends you, then grow up
- on ireland performance: good news for the irish economy, i hear they’ve discovered oil there. too bad it’s baby oil and they appear to have used it all on his backing dancers.
- graham on montenegro: the picture quality of the moon landing was better than this link to Montenegro
- montenegro: we have to be brief, don’t we?
- graham: yes
- graham: i don’t think bonnie can win now, i don’t know, i’m not carol vorderman.
- petra: we're half through voting now
- graham: oh that's depressing
- estonia: shows up
- graham: is he standing outside a prison?
- albania: petra you look gorgeous tonight!
- graham: better than you
- albanian guy: (singing) should i live, should i die without your love--
- graham: you should leave
- eric: i'll help you to the bathroom
- graham: don't do that eric, that's how rumours start
- germany: we're having so much fun!!!1!
- graham: speak for yourself
- dude: breathes
- graham: oh look, it's sideshow bob, nice of him to show up
- petra: azerbaijan won 2 years ago, it can still happen now!
- graham: god, please, no
- denmark: winning
- graham: busy right now, just won the eurovision, i'll call back later. #donereallywell!!1!1!
- voting after denmark has won: proceeds, ppl giving points to russia or idk
- graham: can someone please tell her she can't win now
- graham: oh flowers now, marvellous
- graham: my taxi is waiting outside so if she could sing as quick as possible, that would be nice
If I ever see any of you in public, the code is “I like your shoelaces”
that way we know we’re from tumblr without revealing anything
I’m just going to say this to strangers until i find a tumblr person
must keep reblogering!! Im going to be so suspicious if any one tells me this now!
Remember the answer is: I stole them from the president.
Sheldon Cooper is Tumblr.